Event starts in:
The 2014 AGC Building Contractors Conference brings together high-level leaders in the building construction industry
to share, learn and discuss the issues that are essential to them and their business. The name of this year’s Conference is “AEC Collaboration 2014: Partnering, Opportunity, Risk, Success & the Future”. This event will teach the contractor how to incorporate collaboration in various components of their business.
Collaboration is all an encompassing term. To be successful in the construction industry a contractor has to collaborate with many people from the architect, insurance agent, lawyer, owner, etc. The contractor who can learn how to successfully join forces with these various entities will be the contractor who comes out on top. The sessions this year will demonstrate how you can better partner with stakeholders, reap the rewards and be ready for the future of collaboration in the construction industry.
- This is THE place to hear from the top performers in the construction industry. Attendees will learn how to streamline their operations, the latest collaboration techniques and use them to improve your company’s position in the marketplace.
- Learn how to achieve cost savings through project collaboration to mitigate bonding, legal, and insurance risks.
- Learn how to win work through collaboration
- Develop the skills to integrate lean construction principles for general and specialty contractors on joint projects Gain insight on how to hire the best teams—How owners and contractors work together to hire the best talent
- Listen to an insider’s briefing on the state of the economy and the upcoming 2014 Midterm elections