Event starts in:
London and the South East are now expected to account for over 35% of the UK’s total construction output - estimated to reach £118 billion in 2014. As further growth of 4.8% is predicted for 2015, the region is now the focal point for all professionals and suppliers targeting this burgeoning industry. With proposed developments as diverse as the Paramount theme park at Swanscombe, Ebbsfleet’s new Garden City, and Earls Court’s £8 billion ‘Urban Villages’ development, it is vital for all in the industry to stay informed on the major projects and to connect with the key players.
The Construction Expo 2014 is a FREE to attend event that comprises a “Meet the Buyer” event, a comprehensive programme of themed seminars, and displays of the latest product innovations. Taking place at the Kent Showground it will provide the industry with a highly focused gateway to learn, network and capitalise on the region’s major construction opportunities.
Some of the key attractions at this FREE event include:
• Hear how to win projects from Crossrail, Thames Tideway Tunnel and HS2.
An opportunity for businesses to find out how they can work in some of the country’s largest supply chains.
• FREE eminent key note speakers talking about topics of both national and local importance – find out what is happening in your sector
• Fantastic knowledge gaining opportunity – the largest concentration of construction professionals under one roof – some great networking to be done
• Meet the people that matter and make the right connections within the industry and engage with senior decision makers
• Demonstration areas of both traditional trades as well as new technology keeping you up to date and informed of the latest trends and developments
• Meet the buyer opportunities throughout the day a meeting that could have a dynamic effect on your business
• More than 120 businesses showcasing their expertise, across the entire spectrum of construction activities
FREE Keynote Speaker ...
Former Porsche and BMW MD
Kevin specialises in building world class teams and achieving extraordinary results with three of the world’s iconic brands that are already considered to be market leaders.
At the age of 32 Kevin became MD of Porsche when the business was close to bankruptcy and within 5 years turned Porsche into the UKs most profitable car company.
Construction Dinner - Keynote Speaker: Richard Noble, OBE
Challenger, Entrepreneur, Record Breaker
Richard Noble specialises in developing high risk ventures. Obviously not all of them can be successful, but the Thrust2 programme which brought the World Land Speed Record back to Britain in 1983 and the Thrust SSC first ever supersonic land speed record programme are the best known. All projects are difficult - but giving up is never an option
Tickets £39.50 + VAT - Tables of 10 £380 + VAT Drinks reception from 5.30 pm - Sit down dinner at 7.00 pm Price includes reception drink and three course dinner