Event starts in:
The future of 3D technology is here.
3D sensing, 3D processing and 3D visualization tools are changing the landscape of how assets are managed, projects are pitched, and designs are created. From AEC to asset management…and more. Whether sensing with drones, mobile rigs or hand-held devices to AR/VR and 3D printed deliverables, everything 3D is here at the only vendor-neutral, cross-industry, 3D event in the market.
WHAT INDUSTRIES ARE USING 3D TECHNOLOGIES?
From architects to archaeologists, from facilities management to forensics. Virtually every industry will have a use for 3D technologies. These are just a few examples of industries where 3d technology is revolutionizing the way work is done.
- Architecture, Building & Construction
- Surveying & Mapping
- Civil & Transportation Infrastructure
- Industrial Facilities/Plants/Asset Management
- Process, Power & Utilities
- Law Enforcement & Forensics
- Historic Preservation, Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- Mining, Aggregates and Stockpile management
- Entertainment & Gaming
- Insurance and Real Estate
- Museums and Cultural Applications
- Research & Academia
- Robotic and Vehicle Navigation and Sensing