Brizo Kitchen & Bath Company Introduces New Collections, Inn
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Brizo Kitchen & Bath Company continues to deliver refined versatility and elevated style while prioritizing distinctive design to enhance the kitchen and bath spaces. Two new collections that bring a sense of harmonious balance and endless customizability, as well as new product offerings and a finish expansion, will be at the 2020 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas (Booth N2332).
"At the center of what we do is high-quality, distinctive design that is constantly evolving and re-examining what we know about making a space beautiful," said Mandy Ellington, Brizo director of brand management. "One inspired by Japandi aesthetics and the other by Scandinavian influences, our two new collections in the bath and kitchen demonstrate our commitment to remain at the forefront of design, embracing the use of natural materials and providing a range of products and customization that industry professionals are looking for to bring their designs to the next level."
New Brizo® product offerings on display at KBIS include:
- The Kintsu™ Bath Collection – Inspired by Japandi design aesthetics, the Kintsu Bath Collection features tranquil contours that reflect the elegant minimalism of Scandinavian design, while a motif of broken geometries within the suite channels the Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi. The collection offers multiple tub and lavatory faucet configurations, including a single-handle lavatory faucet featuring clean lines that are interrupted as it turns on and off, and widespread lavatory faucet handles that represent a re-imagination of the traditional cross shape. Embracing natural materials and an element of personalization, the collection features five Knob Handle options, including Mother of Pearl, Concrete, Teak, All-Metal with a void design, and a custom option that allows unique inlays. An array of elevated shower components transforms the shower experience, from the Multi-Function Handshower with a pivoting spray face, to the Multi-Function Wall Mount Showerhead and new dual-waterway Raincan Showerhead—both with two spray patterns. Additionally, a new floor mount tub filler pairs with optional tray, dish or wine glass holder accessories for an added sense of leisure. Available in fall 2020, the collection will debut the new Brilliance® Black Onyx finish, and will be offered in Brilliance® Luxe Gold®, Brilliance® Luxe Nickel® and Polished Chrome finishes.
- The Odin® Kitchen Collection – Representing both one and many, the Odin Kitchen Collection features a streamlined silhouette that takes on new identity across a broad spectrum of seven finishes. Every line and curve is meticulously crafted to make a striking statement, taking inspiration from the clean simplicity of Scandinavian design. Two spout architectures—Arc and Square—provide a sense of customization, while the warm to cool finish tones bring unparalleled versatility to suit a wide range of aesthetics. The Odin Kitchen Collection is the first Brizo kitchen suite where the handles are sold separately, allowing each faucet to take on a tailored look with a metal or teak handle in a matching finish, or a custom split-finish. The collection also seamlessly coordinates with the new instant hot and beverage faucets, and is compatible with optional VoiceIQ® Technology, which allows users to issue voice commands for dispensing metered or custom water amounts. Available in fall 2020, the collection is offered in Polished Chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Brilliance® Polished Nickel, Brilliance® Polished Gold, Brilliance® Luxe Steel™, Brilliance® Luxe Gold® and Matte Black finishes.
- InstaHot and RO/Beverage Faucets – For added kitchen utility, the Brizo brand introduces new Instant Hot and Beverage Faucets available in the Artesso®, Rook®, Solna®, Odin® and Litze® Kitchen Collections. The instant hot faucets provide hot water at a moment's notice—ideal for aromatherapy, teas, French press coffee and more. Meanwhile, the new beverage faucets deliver purified drinking water and are compatible with an array of filtration systems. Keeping high style in mind, the beverage faucet features a built-in air gap for an elegant, streamlined look, while all available finishes, spouts and handles for both the instant hot and beverage faucets coordinate with available collections for seamless design integration. Instant Hot and /Beverage faucets will be available fall 2020.
- VoiceIQ™ Technology – All Brizo kitchen faucets with SmartTouch® Technology manufactured after January 2018 are now available with new Voice-Activated Technology, paired with Amazon® Alexa® and Google® Assistant-enabled devices. Elevating the overall culinary experience, VoiceIQ Technology allows users to issue voice commands to activate water flow, warm/cool water or dispense specific amounts.
- Shower Columns – Expanding the breadth of shower offerings in 2020, new 18" Round and 18" Square shower columns are available and can be customized with any Brizo showerhead and handshower. A 3-way diverter will allow single or shared operation, while the innovative design eliminates the need for in-wall plumbing to ease the installation process.
- Litze® Bath Collection Finish Expansion – The Litze Bath Collection is now available in the Brilliance® Luxe Steel™ finish, which was debuted in the Levoir® Bath Collection at KBIS 2018. The sleek, cool tone adds even more finish versatility to the Litze Bath Collection, in addition to Polished Chrome, Brilliance® Polished Nickel, Brilliance® Luxe Nickel®, and Brilliance® Luxe Gold® finishes.
For more information about Brizo kitchen and bath products or to locate a dealer, visit brizo.com.
About the Brizo® Brand
Brizo is a luxury fittings brand for those who understand that fashion isn't only about the clothes they wear – it's a lifestyle. The Brizo team designs and crafts distinctive kitchen and bath suites that artfully blend form and function, transforming minds, moods and spaces. This approach has elevated the Brizo brand and its fashion-forward collections, many of which have been recognized by various outlets and organizations, including Design Journal with its Adex Gold Award™ and the Red Dot Award™. Rooted in fashion and design, the Brizo brand has been a primary sponsor for fashion designer Jason Wu since 2006 and a national sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home® Giveaway since 2010. Brizo is the luxury brand of fittings and accessories within the portfolio of Delta Faucet Company, a WaterSense® manufacturer partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Brizo products are available exclusively through fine kitchen and bath showrooms. For more information or to locate a showroom, visit https://www.brizo.com/ or call 877-345-BRIZO (2749).
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brizo-kitchen--bath-company-introduces-new-collections-innovations-at-the-2020-kitchen-and-bath-industry-show-300989111.html
SOURCE Brizo Kitchen & Bath Company