Building Automation and Control System Market Players Focuse
- Global building automation and control system market is poised to grow at CAGR of~9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. Increased interest of major vendors to incorporate advanced technologies will boost the market expansion.
- On regional front, North America is one of the important regions that hold large market share.
ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Building automation and control system is defined as an automatic centralized system that allows for monitoring, controlling, and recordingall activities of building services. These systems assist in minimizingthe environmental impact and energy costs of the building.At the same time, they help in maintaining the building environment efficiently.
Building automation and control systems find application in lighting control system, facility management, fire control system, heating, ventilation & air-conditioning, video surveillance, safety & security system, energy management system, and access control.
Analysts at TMR state that the global building automation and control system market will show prominent growth and expand at a prodigious CAGR of ~9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The list of important factors driving this market growth includes rising acceptance of IoT, advancement in cloud computing, and network infrastructure.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Findings of Building Automation and Control System Market Report
- The global building automation and control system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~9% during the period of assessment.
- Total valuation of the building automation and control system market is predicted to exceed ~US$ 326 Mn by 2027 end.
- On regional front, North America is foreseen to gain major market share in the upcoming years.
Explore 262 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Building Automation and Control System Market (Technology: Wired and Wireless [ZigBee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Others]; Application: Facility Management [Lighting Control System and Heating, Ventilation & Air-conditioning], Fire Control System, Safety & Security System [Video Surveillance and Access Control], Energy Management System, and Others [Smart Locks and Plugs]; and End User: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/building-automation-control-system-market.html
Building Automation and Control System Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global building automation and control system market is foreseen to show prodigious growth during 2019–2027. Key reason attributed to this growth is noteworthy advancements in technologies.
- Introduction of advanced technologies such as Zigbee, Wi-fi, and Internet of Things (IoT)in present building automation and control systems will help in the rapid expansion of this market in the years ahead.
- In recent period, major commercial as well as small to medium-sized residential buildings in all worldwide locations are inclined toward the use of building automation and control systems. This is one of the key factors stimulating the growth of building automation and control system market.
Analyze global building automation and control system market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Building Automation and Control System Market: Competitive Assessment
- The building automation and control system market experiences highly competitive landscape on the back of presence of many well-established players in it. As a result, vendors are executing diverse strategies to maintain their leading market position.
- One of the important strategies in trend today is mergers and acquisitions. Industry leaders in the market for building automation and control systemare increasing focus on acquisitions of their smaller competitors.
- Numerous companies engaged in the building automation and control system market are investing heavily in research and development activities. Key motive of this strategy is to develop technologically advanced products.
- In addition to this, the increased number of product launches by major enterprises is indicative of the rapid expansion potential in the global building automation and control system market in the years ahead.
- The list of important companies profiled in the report on building automation and control system market includes ABB Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., BuildingIQ, 75F, LLC, Crestron Electronics, Inc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Siemens AG, Legrand, Hubbell, United Technologies Corporation, and Schneider Electric SE.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76739
The Building Automation and Control System Market can be segmented as follows:
- Facility Management
- Lighting Control System
- Heating, Ventilation & Air-conditioning
- Fire Control System
- Safety & Security System
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Energy Management System
- Others (Smart Locks and Plugs)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Industrial Robotics Market – Industrial robots have a vital role to play in automation of industries, as several key operations are taken care of by industrial robots in several industries. Economic development in various countries offers promising growth opportunities to the global industrial robotics market. Rapid expansion of e-Commerce activities coupled with phenomenal growth of automotive and electronics industries is an added impetus to the global industrial robotics market.
3D Printing in Eyewear Market – A mounting number of leading developers in the 3D printing in eyewear market are focusing on introducing technology that can manufacture eyewear products according to the facial measurements of consumers. Introducing custom designs for every frame through 3D printing and meeting the specific needs of individual consumers is expected to emerge as a key to win in the eyewear market, in the coming years.
Drone Services Market – Due to the growing demand for unmanned aerial vehicles in defense and agriculture sector the global drone services market is projected to witness a substantial growth in period of 2019 to 2027, says a recent report by Transparency Market Research. The report also states that both the domain have specific applications for the drones and the companies are leveraging these opportunities to gain a serious momentum in the competitive market.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/building-automation-control-system-market.htm