Focus of TV's Newest Home Renovation Program is on Cincinnat
CINCINNATI, May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Craig Russell, the founder and CEO of Cincinnati-based custom home building and contracting firm, The English Contractor and Remodeling Services, is the focus of a new home improvement show. The six-episode, unscripted show starts on Saturday, May 23rd at 7am and will air for six consecutive weeks on Destination America. Each episode features one of The English Contractor's custom remodeling projects, in partnership with Signature Hardware.
Craig Russell made his television premiere during the production of HGTV's Urban Oasis 2018. As the general contractor for the show's renovation of a home in Cincinnat's Oakley neighborhood, Russell found himself spending a fair amount of time in front of the camera, where his skill as a builder and natural teacher was captured for the small screen. Shortly thereafter, he joined forces with TGS Productions and Signature Hardware to start work on a show fully focused on Craig and his team as they manage different home renovation projects around the city.
For the past year, The English Contractor team and customers have grown accustomed to cameras in the office and on the job site. Viewers of the upcoming show will see highlights of residential building projects in Indian Hill, Hyde Park, Sycamore, Oakley, Terrace Park and downtown Cincinnati. "This show captures what we do every day," explains Russell. "We take pride in our work and are perfectionists, but that doesn't mean that we don't have fun along the way," he said.
Viewers can tune in starting Saturday, May 23rd at 7am to catch glimpses of some of their favorite CIncinnati neighborhoods, home renovation ideas, and DIY-instruction, all peppered with Russell's building expertise and quick wit. Each episode follows some of his favorite projects over the past year. Programming highlights include:
- May 23: A palace fit for the Queen. Craig and the team transform a dark and dreary kitchen into a stunning masterpiece.
- May 30: Mac's speedy pizza delivery. The clock is ticking as the team helps transform their local waterhole in record time.
- June 6: If these walls could talk. Hidden home issues have the potential to throw this home renovation off track. Craig and his crew pull out all the stops to finish this project on time.
- June 13: Right at home. Moving isn't the answer as a homeowner enlists Craig to expand their family home.
- June 20: Backyard bliss. Past customers call in The English Contractor team to transform their backyard into an outdoor oasis.
- June 27: Polishing a diamond in the sky. The team takes their eyes to the skies as they work on a home with a penthouse view.
About The English Contractor
As an award-winning, custom building firm, The English Contractor (TEC) serves the entire Greater Cincinnati region with excellence. TEC specializes in custom work, with a focus on home building, additions, remodels, and luxury home improvements. One of the hallmarks of TEC is the firm's employee-based structure with broad expertise in the building and remodeling crafts. Unlike using a subcontractor, all projects are managed by a TEC employee who is involved with clients from the start to ensure deep knowledge of their goals, and accountability for their satisfaction. TEC work has been widely recognized, with projects featured on HGTV Urban Oasis as well as other regional programming.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/focus-of-tvs-newest-home-renovation-program-is-on-cincinnati-301061462.html
SOURCE The English Contractor