Glass Curtain Wall Market Size Worth $79.0 Billion by 2027 |
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global glass curtain wall market size is expected to reach USD 79.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. Growing product adoption in the construction of modern buildings and improvements in the installation technology is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The stick system type segment is expected to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period on account of its rising adoption in the construction and renovation of shopping centers, office buildings, and low rise structures
- In 2019, the revenue for the public end-use segment in Europe stood at USD 3.3 billion owing to its wide-ranging adoption in the construction of various government and institutional buildings such as offices, libraries, auditoriums, and train stations
- In China, the residential end-use segment is anticipated to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period on account of growing product installation in the construction of residential structures such as apartment complexes and single-family homes
- Unitized system type segment in Europe is expected to witness a revenue-based CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast owing to the growing demand for the energy-efficient facade systems and rising adoption of BIPV in the region
- Manufacturers are continually engaged in expanding their product portfolio along with introducing new and advanced technologies and provide installation services and after-sales support to the clients.
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Glass Curtain Wall Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By System Type (Unitized, Stick), By End Use (Commercial, Public, Residential), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, CSA, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glass-curtain-wall-market
Rapid urbanization and increasing employment opportunities in emerging economies of China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia are driving the commercial construction industry. Moreover, the growing adoption of modern architectural designs and a rising preference for building structures with modern looks are expected to boost product demand in the Asia Pacific.
Growing investment in the construction of green buildings is one of the major factors driving the adoption of a glass curtain wall system. Furthermore, improvements in glass glazing technology and the growing adoption of Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems are anticipated to positively impact market growth over the forecast period.
Manufacturers are actively working on improving the thermal and energy efficiency of the glass curtain wall systems. Moreover, the advancements in glassmaking technology have enabled the production of large-sized glass panes, thereby providing a seamless and minimalistic look to the building structure and reducing the probability of leakage owing to minimal seam joints.
Grand View Research has segmented the global glass curtain wall market on the basis of system type, end-use, and region:
- Glass Curtain Wall System Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Glass Curtain Wall End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Glass Curtain Wall Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Key Players in the Glass Curtain Wall Market
- Asahi Glass
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Schott AG
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Apogee Enterprises Inc.
Find more research reports on Green Building Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Recycled Glass Market – Recycled glass market is expected to witness significant growth globally over the projected period on account of various factors such as reduced emissions, energy-saving, and increasing lifespan of furnaces.
- Soundproof Curtains Market – Global soundproof curtains market is projected to witness growth over the forecast period owing to the rising health concerns among the people across the globe.
- Green Cement Market – Global green cement market size was estimated at USD 19.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2016 to 2024.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter