Interim Report January - June 2020 Coor Service Management H
STOCKHOLM, July 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Second quarter of 2020
- Net sales in the second quarter amounted to SEK 2,265 (2,556) million. Organic growth was -11 per cent and growth from acquisitions 2 per cent, while exchange rate effects accounted for -2 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 141 (140) million and the operating margin was 6.2 (5.5) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 86 (78) million. Profit after tax was SEK 52 (44) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.5 (0.5).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -11 (38) million. There was a negative impact during the quarter from a strong drop in cash payments from restaurant guests. Cash conversion for the most recent 12-month period amounted to 107 (100) per cent.
- Leverage in relation to adjusted EBITDA was 2.2 (2.7).
First half of 2020
- Net sales in the first half of the year amounted to SEK 4,806 (5,091) million. Organic growth was -7 per cent and growth from acquisitions 2 per cent, while exchange rate effects accounted for -1 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 263 (271) million and the operating margin was 5.5 (5.3) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 147 (154) million. Profit after tax was SEK 83 (87) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.9 (0.9).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 173 (162) million.
- The first half of the year was marked by the spread of COVID-19 in the Nordic region, which had a negative impact on the company. For a summary of the impact of and Coor's actions linked to COVID-19, refer to page 3 in the report.
GROUP EARNINGS SUMMARY
Apr - Jun
Jan - Jun
Organic growth, %
Acquired growth, %
Adjusted EBITA-margin, %
Income for the period
Operating cash flow
Earnings per share, SEK
See page 24 for definitions and calculations of key performance indicators. Items affecting comparability are presented in Note 3.
Invitation to a press and analyst presentation
On 17 July 2020, at 10:00 a.m. CEST, the company's President and CFO will give a presentation on developments in the second quarter in a webcast. To participate in the webcast, please register in advance using the following link:
To listen to the presentation by telephone, dial +46850558356 (Sweden), +4723963938 (Norway), +4578150108 (Denmark), +358931583775 (Finland) or +443333009261 (UK).
The briefing material and a recording of the webcast will be published on the company's website www.coor.com, under Investors/Reports and presentations, after the briefing.
Interim Report January-September 2020 4 November 2020
Interim Report January-December 2020 11 February 2021
Interim Report January-March 2021 26 April 2021
Interim Report January-June 2021 15 July 2021
For further information
For questions concerning the financial report, please contact our CFO and Director of Investor Relations Klas Elmberg (+46-10-559-6580)
For questions concerning the operations or the company in general, please contact Mikael Stöhr, President and CEO (+46-10-559-59-35) or Magdalena Öhrn, Director of Communications (+46-10-559-55-19).
More information is also available on our website: www.coor.com
This constitutes information which Coor Service Management Holding AB is required to publish under the EU's Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the above contact person on 17 July 2020, at 7:30 a.m. CEST.
Coor is a leading provider of facility management services in the Nordic countries, focusing on integrated and complex service undertakings (IFM). Coor offers specialist expertise in workplace services, property services and strategic advisory services for development of customers' service activities. Coor creates value by executing, leading, developing and streamlining its customers' service activities, ensuring that they provide optimal support to the core business over time. Coor's customer base includes many large and small companies and public-sector organisations across the Nordic region, including ABB, AB Volvo, Aibel, Det Norske Veritas, E.ON, Ericsson, Equinor, EY, NCC, Politiet (Danish police), Saab, Sandvik, SAS, Telia Company, the Swedish Transport Administration, Vasakronan and Volvo Cars.
Established in 1998, Coor has been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange since June 2015. Coor takes responsibility for the operations it conducts, in relation to its customers, employees and shareholders, as well as for its wider impact on society and the environment. Read more at www.coor.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Interim Report, January - June 2020, Coor