Mattamy Homes Shines in Several West Florida Parades of Home
Models recognized among the best of homes across builder associations in several counties
RIVERVIEW, FL, March 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Mattamy Homes, an award-winning, top 10 builder in the western Florida market and North America's largest privately owned homebuilder, continued its winning ways this month by receiving a number of noteworthy awards including several "best overall" at the 2020 Parade of Homes of three different building associations.
The 2020 Parades feature model homes and communities throughout Manatee, Sarasota Collier and Lee counties. The free, self-guided tours enable the public to visit western Florida's most inspiring homes to discover innovations in homebuilding, energy efficiency, sustainable architecture and interior design.
Mattamy's awards included:
From the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association:
- Renaissance at West Villages (West Villages), Largo Paired Villa: Best Overall, Multi-Family Category 2 and Best Feature – Kitchen
- Sunrise Preserve at Palmer Ranch (Sarasota), Bayport Paired Villa: Best Overall, Multi-Family Category 4, Best Feature – Dining Area
- Renaissance at West Villages (West Villages), Riviera: Best Feature – Front Porch
- Sunrise Preserve at Palmer Ranch (Sarasota), Dayspring: Best Feature – Curb Appeal
- Harmony at Lakewood Ranch (Lakewood Ranch), Sandbar: Best Feature – Storage Space
From the Naples & Collier Building Industry Association:
- Arboretum, a Condominium (Naples), Captiva Attached Villa: Overall Excellence Award in Construction and Design - $300,001-$400,000 multi-family category
- Arboretum, a Condominium (Naples), Oceangrove Coach Home: Overall Excellence Award in Construction and Design - $400,001-$500,000 multi-family category
From the Lee Building Industry Association:
- Bonavie Cove (Fort Myers), Largo Paired Villa: Best Feature – Exceptional Overall Value
"We are honored to be recognized among Western Florida's best builders in the industry and are extremely proud of the dedication of our team producing the highest-quality homes," says Mattamy Division President Bob Meyn. "We look forward to adding even more awards and happy homeowners in the future as we continue to demonstrate and build on our reputation for excellence."
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets – Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, its communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
Photos available on request
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mattamy-homes-shines-in-several-west-florida-parades-of-homes-301020719.html
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited