Modular Construction Market Size is Projected to Reach USD 1
BANGALORE, India, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Modular Construction Market size is projected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.03 percent from USD 98365.84 million in 2018 to USD 158357.45 million by the end of 2025.
Investment in infrastructure and industrialization are the major factors that are primarily attributable to the growth of the global modular construction market. Because of the increasing focus on productivity, quality, and occupational health, the market is expected to experience a renewed interest from the building & construction industry. Factors such as mobility and lack of knowledge and marketing across the supply chain, however, can impede growth in the industry over the forecast period.
The study offers in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the global modular construction market dynamics. The report also provides a detailed assessment of the market positions, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global modular construction market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE MODULAR CONSTRUCTION MARKET SIZE
- Growing demand for complex structures at affordable rates, rapid industrialization, and urbanization, over the forecast period is expected to stimulate the growth of modular construction market size.
- The Global Modular Construction Market will showcase opportunities such as customizing modular construction with energy-efficient products, technology and aesthetics, and rising demand for modular construction in the Americas. The key players on the market are making efforts to deliver creative products and benchmark strategies in the global modular construction industry.
- In addition, the increasing tendency towards sustainable building methods and construction activities in developing countries subsequently creates opportunities for the modular construction market.
- Increasing support from government legislation and initiatives is also expected to fuel development in the modular construction market.
REGION WISE MODULAR CONSTRUCTION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the modular construction market share. The factors that spur growth in the Asia Pacific region are the growing urbanized population, rising industrialization, and increasing spending power. During the forecast period, China is expected to lead the regional modular construction market in the Asia Pacific region. Growing government support and demand for sustainable and environmentally friendly construction is further projected to fuel the modular construction market.
- North America closely follows the Asia Pacific. The growth of this region's market is guided by numerous factors that include investment in commercial real estate and increasing preference for green buildings among consumers.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-7D7/Global_Modular_Construction_Market
On the basis of Material, the Global Modular Construction Market is studied across
- Precast Concrete
On the basis of Module, the Global Modular Construction Market is studied across
- Four-Sided Modules
- Mixed Modules and Floor Cassettes
- Modules Supported By A Primary Structure,
- Open-Sided Modules
- Partially Open-Sided Modules
On the basis of Type, the Global Modular Construction Market is studied across
On the basis of End User, the Global Modular Construction Market is studied across
"Atco the potential growing player for the Global Modular Construction Market"
On the basis of key players, the Global Modular Construction Market is studied across
- Bouygues Construction
- Laing O'rourke
- Red Sea Housing
- Algeco Scotsman
- Alta-Fab StructuresWestchester Modular Homes
- Cimc Modular Building Systems Holding
- Fleetwood Australia
- Guerdon Enterprises LLC
- Kef Katerra
- Kleusberg GmbH & Co. Kg
- Koma Modular
- Kwikspace Modular Buildings
- Lendlease Corporation
- Modular Space Corporation
- NRB Inc.
- Wernick Group
- Prefabricated Bathroom Pods Market Research Report
Prefabricated Bathroom Pod Market size is expected to reach USD 1131.02 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.67%.
A prefabricated bathroom pod is a project-specific manufactured unit built in a factory. They are designed and built according to specific requirements. Bathroom pods provide trouble-free construction compared to a traditional bathroom and require easy installation. These toilets are ideal for outdoor activities such as temporary military camps, adventure camps, and toilets set up in the room already built.
Overall demand for Prefabricated Bathroom Pods is driven by a variety of factors, including demand for design standardization and fast-track construction, an increase in the number of sites where space is constrained, and increased competition in the major end-user markets.
- Precast Construction Market Market Research Report
The global precast construction market size in 2015, estimated at USD 12133 million, is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.3 percent to reach USD 185232 million by 2022.
Precast Construction technology uses concrete and other construction material for casting and curing in a controlled environment at the manufacturing site. Such prefabricated construction components are then transported and assembled at the construction site venue. Precast construction technology is used to render custom-designed components such as columns, slabs, walls, staircases, girders, and others.
- Modular Building Market Research Report
Modular buildings are prefabricated homes composed of repetitive parts called modules. "Modular" is a method of construction that involves building sections away from the building site and then delivering them to the intended site. Rising demand for affordable housing, coupled with growing investment in healthcare and commercial infrastructure development, is expected to have a positive effect on Modular Building market size.
This Modular Building Market Report focuses on the volume and value of Modular Building at global, national, and company levels. The study reflects the overall size of the Modular Building industry from a global perspective by evaluating historical data and future prospects.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/